<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Saturday, July 26, 2008

开开心心过每天!!

I just can't be help. I'm already addicted to the computer. I may have a further addiction of ... ... ... ... ... I don't know if that's true, but the feeling is unstable. Well, I can't let myself rot here. I'll do something after O?


Before talking about O, I have to talk about studies. I just don't learn from lessons. I mean ... For academic. My class had got back our Physics and Chemistry Mock Exam Papers. Both were shockingly astounding. 26.5 for my Chemistry and 49 for my Physics. A/An F9 and A2 respectively. It may not seem to amaze you, but at least to me.


Reason for not doing well in Chemistry... Last minute study as usual. In addition, I did something stupid the day before the examination. I shouldn't have do that when I know the consequences will only lead to tiredness. But who says so? I had already endure, but it just can't help it. "It" just flash and splash. Whatever it was, I wasted my time. *Sighed* :'(


开心过一天,不开心也得过一天。
那不如,开开心心过着每一天!:)



Reason for doing well in Physics... Probably was LUCK. In the morning, my luck was down as I went to school. My water bottle leaked. My bag was wet, ALL my notes were soaked!! Maybe it was due to the misfortune, God pities on me and gave me luck in my Physics Mock Examination. Ahaa! I don't know. Moreover, the paper didn't include any Left or Right Hand Flemming's Rule. That's cool enough to get such a grade.


Good job Weiting!


Haha! I'm too complacent. I need to move on. However, actions speak louder than words. I have a LOUD voice, not a good actress. Therefore, I deduced that my actions speak softer than my words. And hence, I said that I do not learn from lessons (for academic).


"I WANT TO WORK HARD!"
*WORKING HARD*


Maybe I should think in this way ... After my Preliminary Examinations (Aug1 to Aug15), I'll take a quick breathe and continue working hard till O'level is over (Oct20 to Nov12), then, I can finally play hard because my PROM and POP are here! HAHA! Besides that, I can earn $$$. Hehehe!


OH NO! I forgot to post a letter for my sister/grandpa. I had dragged for days already! Shall drop it after this post.


Most probably, I'll post photos that had been procrastinated till this day. Still, it depends as it will be very cumbersome for me to post a BIG HUGH ENORMOUS LOT of photographs here.


Hmm.


See you, if you happen to be at the post letter that thingy (what is it call? :\)! :)

PHUA WEI TING