I'm lost. I'm not on the right track. I cannot find my track back again. The relationship most probably had turned sour. I'm sorry to say that, but ... It just can't be help.
As each day passes, I failed to fulfil my duty as a friend. Maybe it is because of this failure that had led the gap to be widen. This time, it's my fault, not any of yours anymore. I'm sorry.
I had realised that I had neglected you. I might be giving a lot of reasons or just ... Excuses. The fact is, I'm getting busier day by day. I know you don't blame on the work I need to do, or the time I had "offered" you. I know it's insufficient for you but ... These things had to be done at home. I mean ... I can "absorb" better at home.
I'm sorry that I did not even reply your message at times. That was all because of coincidence. After I had changed to my Motorola phone, I need to charge my phone almost everyday. This period is always the "peak hour" of your messages and phone calls. Also, I had been trying not to get distracted by anything around me and those are my PC and HP. Hence, I always leave them aside and concentrate fully on my work that have to be done. In addition, I have to be frank. I can't deny that I am ignorant. I tend to not reply due to my laziness or irritation. This does not just imply to you but everyone. That depends on my mood. I'm really sorry.
Times of quarrels, times of cycle. I thought I should've learnt but ... After many repetition, I had turned numb, things doesn't go on the right track, things ... had soured. Of course, I do not like things turning into these but sometimes ... Letting go is the best solution. As for me, I would not like to let go but let nature take course. I'm utterly sorry. I had been a disappointment after the make up. Partly, it was the boredom of everything that had repeated. Although I can see the effort in you, but ... things had changed. Most of the things are different now.
Yes, we've got the fate but something is missing. As what Mrs Wong-Lai Chui Dip had told my friends around me and I, “有缘无份是没用的,两人要你情我愿,不能一厢情愿的,才会幸福。”We agreed radically.
As I flashed my memory through the past, I realised that I was the one who wanted so much of this friendship. I know as time flies, you also treasure. Since the umpteen times of quarrels, I guessed I had already lose hope in the fragile friendship. Thus, you are the one who try to give in to me most of time. I know I had did what I could. Now, it's time for God to take us cause I am in a dilemma and also tired for this already. I have no more time left to think after hesitating for lots of times and killing the many brain cells in me. The maximum that I could do now is to let nature take course.
Sorry, my dear friend. :/

