Counting down to my GRADUATION PARTY also known as prom night to some.
Exactly 150 Days, if I didn't count wrongly.
OH NO!
This also means that O'level is just in less than 150 Days!!!
Hmm...
I'm dead man.
I had been making empty promises as I kept saying I'll use less computer.
A load of craps.
Oops. :/
I shall try.
Hmm, woke up at around 9.30am today. I was supposed to wake up at 8.45am according to my handphone alarm, but I forgot to activate it. Anyway, I stayed over at my Aunt's house. Had been some time since I stayed her house. Cool! Finally, I could let Juleen Low to listen to my snore again! Yah! xP
I stayed at Aunt's home whole day long as I did my A-Maths ASP homework and did some Trigonometry revision. I'm weak at this topic!
Oh yes, my new baby niece was delivered last night. I was supposed to go to visit her in the Hospital today but I have to stay at home for HOMEWORK.
Anyway, I had a GOOD morning yesterday.
Met up with Woeijiun at about 9am. As usual, I was late by half an hour. Sorry! :/
So we reached Hougang Swimming Complex at 9.10am. Yet, Elaine and Lijing was late. Lijing only woke up afew minutes before I called her. POWER. She should forgiven cause she stays near there. Elaine was earlier than Lijing. YEAH! Lijing can be pushed down into the pool liao!
The 3 of us get into the pool first. Lao Zhang met us in the pool at a later time. Woohoo~ The SILVER kia hoh.
Ok, I'm not a good swimmer. So, I didn't swam like them. I only can swim like an idiot. HA! While swimming to the middle when I cannot even touch the ground, I struggled a bit. I tapped on Elaine and told her I shall retreat. LOL. Xia sway xia dao jia men kou. Damn dumb lah! Was so paiseh.
Then, the 3 kind souls taught me FROGGIE style. I observed. They demo. Woeijiun played around with my legs to enable me to get the feel. Lijing wanted to help with my legs, so she held onto my legs. She held for quite a while, then she said, "Ayy, I don't know how leh." Woeijiun, Elaine and I was like... "Huh? Then you hold so long, crap so much, in the end tell us don't know. LOL. Lijing jiu shi Lijing.
Hmm, thanks to them. I can swim like FROG now. Err, a mini frog only. Shall swim another time. :)
Oh My Gosh. I left eye was twitching just now. Now my right. I believe in ZUO XIONG, YOU JI. Maybe, this is good. Cause it balanced out. Left and Right means nothing happen. Heh Heh Heh!
Friday's LCE was in the hall to update our CCA grade. I got a B3. Sad. I thought we all can aim for an A1. Serious.. We realised a lot more things are omitted. So we filled it up. Aiming for an A2 at least. Hopefully, we can continue next Friday.
So we usd more than an hour to do up, therfore, Lijing and I were late for the remedial lesson. After the remedial, they celebrated Alvin's and Lester's birthday. We ate a piece of cake and went to Cafe Cartel for our lunch at 4pm. That was Tea time?
Lijing and Woeijiun kept asking me to refill the basket of loti. So, I went with Woeijiun lo. In the end, Lijing only ate a small slice. Wah! Then, Woeijiun and I just kept stuffing food into our mouth. *BURP* I was bloated. I was too full for dinner. I didn't had dinner that night.
17th July was HUILENG's birthday. We celebrated after Maths ASP with a cake. We had fun!
A week before was 10th July, JUNLIANG's birthday. We were invited to his house for a celebration. We played card games and had a NICE evening at his house.
The day before 10th July was 9th July. It was LIJING's birthday. Woeijiun ordered a cake with Nigel's and Lijing's name on it and MATAs put our hands together to sing them a birthday song. Cool! Goody creamy cake! It was so nice of us!;p
2 days before Lijing's birthday was 7th July which is a Youth Day. It was a Youth Day in conjunction with NIGEL's birthday! He organised a party in the afternoon at his house, a movie at Golden Village and a dinner in the evening at Sakae Sushi.! I didn't spend a cents that day! Oh my gosh! He paid for us. He's rich!! HAHA!
Elaine and I didn't joined the party as we were busy studying at Esplanade NLB for our Physics Mock Exam on the week's Saturday. We joined them for 'HANCOCK' and dinner. Funfilled day!
Hancock is nice! Sakae was even nicer! HAHAHAHA! Since that day, I am putting much more weight each day. We stuffed ourselves with MANY MANY SUSHIS. It was nice at the start, but disgusting at the last part cause I was so BLOATED!
Elaine and I even played games, LOSER shall have sushis with WASABI! She kept losing... HAHA! I only had two or three. Later, the boys played ZHONGJIMIMA, and Cheesheng was the one who helped to prepare their DISGUSTING SUSHI WITH LOADS OF WASABI.
Ewwwww... I bet the sushis prepared by him were lousy.
Really an enjoyable day!:D
Anyway, I knew a SECRET. Juleen's SECRET. HE HE HE! JIAYOU! :)
Hmm... Anyway, I'm letting go some things. Some things that I once had a strong passion in it... Now, 1% which is almost equivalent to nothing. I hope everything will start a fresh.
My new chapter of life has just started. :)
TAKE CARE PEOPLE.

