Atheneum day is drawing nearer as time ticks.
Daryl Goh is our new Chairman of NPCC'09. Congratulation!
This also means that on the Atheneum Day, Chairman of NPCC'08 is to pass down to him. Gangyi and Woeijiun will be representing NPCC to pass down to our new leader.
Disappointment is inevitable upon hearing what Woeijiun told me (about the Atheneum) during the Mathematics After School Programme. She apologised to me about that. As all of you know, Weiting has a magnanimous heart, she won't take this kind of things into heart. *laugh* *nonsence*
Well, I have to say that I am a little sad. Just a little. I will overcome very quickly. In fact, I had overcomed. No worry! :)
In any case, I still want to wish the 3 of you, "All The Best. Go for it and fear nothing!"
To Woeijiun: "Make sure you do a GREAT job! *laughs* Good Luck for your O'Level Oral anyway!" *winks*

