YEAH!
SUN is finally out after a BIG downpour.=)
Surprise bah? I'm here at 3.37pm to blog. Early hor?
Today no training.
We're step down for EOY-E.
EVERYBODY JIAYOU!=)
Hmm, Let me update you on Sunday, 16th September 2007.
It was Fiona's and HuiJoo's birthday. So coincidental. I didn't know until day(s) after. So sorry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY!=))
Sunday's NIGHT was bad.
I went to Mc to study with my clique. Suddenly, I felt that my neck was itchy, so I scratched. I thought it was just some insects bite. I didn't care much but SCRATCH. I went to the toilet, and it was like RASHES! Not that obvious, but ITCHY!! It was so HELL man.=/
After that, I saw my MUM. I promised to look for her after my revision. So at around 8++pm, i went to look for her and my clique followed cause WoeiJiun wants to trim her hair. As we walked to Mysthic, I felt the itch under my knee on both of my legs. OH GOSH! I know I'm gonna have a bad time with these RASHES. >=(
MUM was in Mysthic to get her hair done and got her Shampoo, I guessed. Later, my CLIQUE went off after WJ had done. My MUM insisted on paying for her. So, MUM paid.=)
When I was home, I saw the rashes, it sucks!
Monday, 17th September 2007.
In the morning, I think the RASHES got BETTER. But still, it was really ITCHY man! But I tolerate it, I did not scratch. The RASHES were AWFUL. Take a look in the pictures below. =




Saw the RASHES? AW!!! ARGH!!!In the NIGHT, it got worst. It was the worst I've ever got. Not really the worst, cause I had the worst when I was in Primary3, I think. IT became serious. My back also kena RASHES.
That was 10pm in the night.
I had a bath and went to the nearest 24hr clinic near my house with my MUM. Waited for a while, and I got a JAB on my left hand. After the DOCTOR injected PREDNISOLONE, I really felt better. It was 2ml of that chemical. It hurts!!!!! Was kinda drifting my mind away after I exited the Clinic. I felt light, as if I was flying/ taking drugs. Serious. The feel was like, ... ... ... DRUG? DRUNK? I don't know. Something like that.
I was given Prednisolone, Antarax and Zyrtec in oral form.
These tablets, the 2ml Predisolone injected, and the Medical Certificate costs me $87 inclusive of GST which was like $5+. I was kinda heartbroken to see my MUM taking these $$$ to get my RASHES treated.=/
$87 Receipt
TABLET+MCCause of my rashes was UNKNOWN. There are 50++ causes such as 'Using of new shampoo', 'Insect Bites', '...', '...', ... ... ... and the list goes on.
Thanks MUM! I LOVE YOU!=))
Now that my RASHES had gone away. I don't hope to have it anymore! Still, I need to finish my medicineS.=/ At least, it's tablets not in liquid form.=)
Anyway, my LEFT HAND still hurts A LITTLE. So, STOP HITTING/TAPPING/POKING my left hand. Light tappings do hurt, so please, I BEG ... ... ...
Avoid my LEFT hand please. THANK YOU!
I'M RECOVERED!=D
I better start my revision now!!!=



