<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Sunday, September 09, 2007

SUNDAY NIGHT
WAHAHA!
I just managed to wrapped KoonTat's gift
and
read Elaine's blog cause she asked me to.
HAHA!
Well,
The pictures in Elaine's blog were nice, cause there's ME!
HAHA!
No lah. Joking nia, relax! =P
Hmm, went to Heartland Mall with Mum just now.
I was supposed to photocopy my stuffs, but the photocopy shop just a few stones throw away my house, was closed.
So I thought Heartland Mall's Kodak has the photocopy service, but they don't provide.
Instead, I printed 3 photos.
In Heartland Mall,
Mum bought Bossini's shirt.
I thought of buying the Simpson's shirt(s) cause *AHEM* have.
OOPS!
=X
But, I DIDN'T BUY!!!
I will get it some other day FOR SURE!
Ahaa.
While Mum was busy looking at those shirts,
I went to see watches at CityChain.
I still prefer TimeMelody.
=)
As we went to the ground floor,
I saw *AHEMHEM* .
I suddenly like PAISEH diao, trying to avoid, but I think only *AHEMHEM*'s bro saw me.
I think *AHEMHEM* turned back, but don't know looking at what.
=S
HAIX!
SIAO!
xp
Later, I saw my ex-classmate.
Later later, I saw my Sec1 cadet. [WOW! MINE sia, SIAO!]
Later later later, I saw my SHUAI-CUTE KOR KOR's friends.
Later later later later, I met my SHUAI-SHUAI KOR KOR at MRT Station.
So, we went home together. =))
TAKE CARE, FRIENDS!!!=))

PHUA WEI TING