SICKENING MORNING!
My day start off with a really SICKENING lesson(s) in school.
I really wonder what is the meaning of 'HOLIDAY' or 'VACATION'..
I don't mind if this holiday have to study, BUT please, Mr Anba said it, SELF REVISION to catch up with others.
I really hate schooling with SICKENING teacher(s) who always think they're right.
I can't stand it. [Don't ask me to sit. {laming}]
Why can't teachers be a GOOD role model?
I said GOOD, not PERFECT.
What you all are doing, the students are taking after you all.
So, this applies ... ...
If you all are late for lessons with EXCUSE(S),
WHY CAN'T STUDENTS BE LATE EITHER?!?!
Teacher(s) are always RIGHT lah.
Students just don't have the say for anything.
When teacher(s) ask the students to speak up,
WHO WOULD DARE TO?
Or rather,
WHO WOULD WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME ON THE "ALWAYS RIGHT" TEACHERS?
I can't stand it!!!
When they made mistake, SOME teacher(s) like, I don't want to name, just don't dare to admit and just quietly teach in a stupid method.
I wonder why was the MOVIE [I Not Stupid Too/Two] played on the screen during Teachers' Day?
That movie goes to the students, and it should actually goes to YOU, TEACHERS!
What I was trying to say was,
"Time is different. Stop comparing LAST TIME and NOW. What's now, it's now. Get it right... You all need a key to open the door for the new generations of students. We've shut all of you out long ago. Please wake up from your nightmares and get the key to the dreams!!!
REALISE IT!!!"
Above was something from the movie.
Okay, that's what I think about teachers, especially the TWO of YOU!
Anyway,
this morning,
I know I was at fault for I was late for class despite knowing and did it deliberately.
And the worst thing was,
MY ATTITUDE PROBLEM came about again.
SERIOUSLY, I'm TRULY SORRY!
I'm sincerely apologise in my blog, HERE, "SORRY, MRS LO!"
She asked us to reflect.
Above was part of the reflection.
Now, I do reflections, OKAY?
Whenever, I'm alone, I will reflect.
As for today,
I reflected I'm in a real wrong attitude... BUT have teacher(s) wonder why we did this or that?
They really need to understand more.
But still,
I know I'm wrong more than the teacher...
SO, SORRY MRS LO! =]
BUAY TA HAN!
Stop forcing me to show attitude lah.
Get the correct key please!
Ahaa! Relax.. Just trying to vent my anger. HAIX!
Counselling help?
If so, I want to counsell ah ...
hmm, was blogging and bro used the COM.
Went to sleep and now, TIRED.
Tmr still got NPCC. Good night!=)

