The SUN is on the way to climb up, while I was awake. A brand new day for me. I stretched lazily and washed up and got ready to set off.
I was late meeting Dingqi, sorry. We set off to school to meet Javier as he do not know where's the Church. But as I reached, I received his msg saying he is running a fever. Take care, boy! So, we headed to the Church which is a walking distance.
We sorted their shifts according to what Woeijiun told me last night. We were not tending the booths anymore. So, all of us went to change into Full-U waiting for our shifts. So, the plan changed.
While waiting for our shifts, Joey talk to Nina, Cheesheng & I on the Campcraft. Although we were in Full-U, but we were kinda FOOLING around. Oops, sorry. Hmm, then later we were on our own, and we were just LAMING all the way.
Until between 11.30am to 12nn, I started my shift. My job was to inform Kaixin the number of carpark lots left and to direct the cars to their parking lot. It was easy as there were not many cars during my shifts. All were going out. HEHE. The people there were all very NICE! They smiled/thanked/cared/concerned us! HAHA. Example, when it started to rain, we were to wear our PONCHO. I was slow in wearing that as there were many difficulties, then, a man walked up to me with an umbrella and sheltered me until I finished wearing the poncho. Ahaa! Thank you!!=))
Not long later, my shift was over and we get to change into Campcraft kit. Then, we had FOOD!!! HEHE!!! Yeah!
Fun duty, though sweat quite alot.
Oh ya, thanks to those who brought water for me and Kaixin.
Hmm, ... ... ... Nina, hope you're fine over there now.
ANYWAY, today's papers has an article on Gabriel's Blog.
This is a photograph;
The newspaper was about his blog and his popularity among his friends and stuffs like that. Gabriel, you will be in our HEART!=)
The newspaper was about his blog and his popularity among his friends and stuffs like that. Gabriel, you will be in our HEART!=)Take care people. Dun feel like blogging other days le. So sorry. See you!=)

