bOO! Let me blog finish jiu go bathe. Oops, heez.
Today, school lo. Monday i always reach at a later time. So, no surprise. Hmm...
Anyway... My heart is numb-ing away. Dunno who will wants to bring me back to life. Bringing me back to a life with full of hopes... which i can see a ray of light. If you can't make it, but you try it, THANKS. But i dun want that. I want someone who i can give my trust to. Someone who have the medicine to kill numb-ness. Someone who will do me this big favour which is, letting me seeing the beautiful side of FRIENDSHIP. Letting me know what is a truthful one. I still dun really get one. Maybe you, Nina. At least, i get to share your tears-& you shared mine. We're so called on the same boat bah. Hoping things change for the better.
Hmm, wait a moment. What does that suppose to mean? I'm losing them? Okay, maybe i shall face this "problem" with a SMILE. I thought that i got many friends who can share my happenings. I dunch know. My stomach is killing me now. Cannot think much... Elaborate sometime later.
Hmm, Morning --- My "baby" almost arrive to this world, but i bear with it. Then later, feeling better.. pain again.. okay again.. and it kept on. Better after recess. Haas. Know what's the "baby"? It's my shit... Wahaha! During lesson time, i was kinda distracted by the surroundings... Like my friends. Haas.. Keep joking and so on. Chinese lesson hai hao. Btw, I failed my Chinese. Sad lah, but bo bian. Forget it. Got to get a better grade for the next one. Chemistry---Talk & talk, play & play. But got somehow listen. Haas. Then, Recess.. Okay lah. But something bad happened. As in, they did something evil. haha.. Shoudn't say. They're helping me anyway, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!=) EL--- I kept talking. To that stupid Minghui lah. Keep haolian for his journal got B+, which is the best in our class, i think. Then later talk about Elaine's action. Say what:"If her face was to be put up in Channel5, she will confirm beat Phua Chu Kang." Haas, whatever. Say my "father". JOKE JOKE! Then next minute, dunno why say the bus uncle then aunty. Aiyah, to sum it out... All craps came out from his mouth. Ignore him. LOL. Okay, then was Physics.. Kinda okay lo. Cause test. Dunno how to do. It's already over. Cannot do much. Forget it.
Yes! I waited for Nina for an hr. Haiyo. Haas, jokes. Then we went to Beach Rd to buy things.. An hour trip to there.. plus, we forgot how to walk to there liao. So took quite sometime. By then we reach, the shops are closed. Know why, cause there washing lah. Aiyo. Sway man. Besides, we were poured by soil...? Walao. Disgusting lo. Oh my. Nvm... We forget it after that. Then proceed. Got Combo6 from 7-11. Nina got dunno Combo what with a cup noodles. So unhealthy. Haas.. Like mine very healthy like that. Whatever. Then we went back with nothing lo. An hour trip back. 6.15 reached home. Btw, I'm somesort forgetting about dotdotdot. Haas. You won't know. I'm GUILTY. Am I? Kinda...
Sorry!
My fault? Up to you to think. Anyway, i saw Elaine's blog... Touching man, kinda weeping away. Thank you very much. I love you 3s! Also, thanks to my shang"mao" + mi"mao", and those who are 'ting-ing' me. THANK YOU! And ya, i read Nina's letter... same feeling. Now that, i know... at least my heart is numbing for my pain only. I can still feel the happiness. THANKS!=)

