Am I suppose to clrify things??? Or just leave just like that.. Sometimes i really cannot take it anymore. But ... ... After all, we're friends. I'm weren't dare to say that they are my good friends, but friends.
During every cry, I really hate them. HATE THEM LOTS! But ... ... I don't bear to see my 2 years friendship just end like that. I can't let go ... ... ... After each cry, i feel better. I felt bad. For like, againsting them, e.g.:Avoiding them.
I dunno what to do. I've already had alot of adviceS! My Mum, my Sis, my surrounding friends who always 'ting' wo dao di. Thanks to you all! Without you all, I'm really felt at a loss.
Interested in hearing the adviceS?
That is ... ... : LET IT GO! STRIVE FOR THE BETTER!
As i said, "DO YOU THINK I DARE OR WANTS TO LET IT GO?" I'm already in a loss, but not totally.. For every reason i cry ... ... I dunno why. The tears just roll down to my cheeks. Hmm, okay. I dun want to say much le. Enough le.
Is letting go really the best solution? I dun wish to regret. To prevent me hurting further... I shall try for the LAST TIME. =
NVM, next month should be a great one for me... to be told by Teenage Magazine.=)

