<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

10th October 2006

Yeah~

Finally, it’s the last day of exam! The day I’m soon to add a fullstop in my Secondary 2’s life … which is kinda sad to part with you guys. We’ll get into different classes by 2007… so guys (2SINCERITY’06) out there reading this blog, good luck! And of course not forgetting you people’s health, TAKE CARE!
Hmm… Examination had passed a few hours ago. Sitting infront of the PC now … Waiting for my result … Hope it will be good one! But … I doubt so. I did not put in much effort in it, yet wants to fly in the sky. Haix … Just got to wait. Anyone reading here waiting for your results, LUCKS!

HMM! Leave the results a side … Lets proceed to my day!!! Haa! As I said, today was the last day of exam, so of course go happy happy!
1st of all … Edmund suggested to go home to get a change then come out. So we all went home, except me. I went to Lijing’s house as I dun intend to go home. Thanks girl for keeping me! Heez.
Next … We met at 11.30am in Hougang Mall with Mariann, Edmund & Edmund’s friend. We got our stomach filled with the chicken rice there. Cause I’m the only one in School-U, so chicken rice at $2.50 each. Haa! “ Thank me ah!!!”
After our lunch, we hopped onto the train then alighted at Orchard. Then we headed to Far East Plaza. Ay… NONONO! Was Shaw House first. We went to catch a movie --- ‘John Tucka’. The show not bad.. Quite nice actually. No lahz… Is super duper good. Wahahaha! Maybe dun get some parts nia. Haas. But it’s nice overall. =)
After the 1++hr on seat, went to Far East to shop shop. Shop here shop there.. Bought nothing. Only food, food & food. Haas! Thought that only girls like shopping. Never will I believe that guys love it too. Haha. But ya lahz … different people have different interest. So I shall believe it now. SMILE! Haas!
After Far East, walked to Wisma. Once stepped in, we girls complaint that it was boring. As in the sian mood just struck us. Boys complaint leg pain. Haha! Okay, understandable. Then the boys say want to go Takashimaya. Then we lao diao. Haha..
Next we took train to Dhoby Ghaut --- Plaza Singapura. Went there to shop. Halfway walking, Lijing’s sandal broke. “Oops!” So we went to ‘shop’ for shoes instead. There she dragged her foot, here we helped to ‘camourflage’ her. Haas. Sway de is Lijing was quite unlucky to see that Charle & Keith was not open. Next, DMK, out of stock, so went to U.S.R I think. Nothing much nice. Try our luck in Bata. Nothing Lijing like. So went to Everbest. Wow, siao! Their shoes ex sia! Then went to Flash & Splash, dun have Lijing’s size I guess. So went to Hula & Co. to buy Ripples slipper. Okay lahz, quite nice. Actually want to buy one too, but I think she took the colour I like too, so din buy. Besides, I think the grip with wear off easily. No buy anything in Plaza Singapura, only a bottle of mineral water.
Headed home later.

Reached home by 6.30pm. Just nice for dinner. Washed my hands and satisfied my stomach. Then watched TV then writing in here cum msn-ing.

Kae lahz, tell you something peeps: “Actually, I haven’t get myself wash up. SHHHHH, keep it to yourself!” Gotta go and bathe liaoz! ;-) [winks]

PHUA WEI TING