<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wednesday
Got computer, no life.
No computer, also no life.
Just don't know what to do to HAVE LIFE.

Sian is just the word man~

At White Tangerine with Nina Tan Yi Hui now ... She doing her essay writing while me ... NO-LIFE-ING.

---------------------------------------------------

Change of venue ... Cause laptop no battery. Now at theLaoDiFang, gpgs electricity. xP

Really no life sia ...

K, nvm. Juleen Low asked me to blog about Wednesday...

Oh ya, anyway, learn something about PS / SP. Some people will understand. HAHA.

Kkkk ... Wednesday.

Basically, went to school by 2pm. Met up with Sec3s. Do proposals. Then slack with Nina & Joshua. Then heard from Sebastian that can take O'Level Certificate, jiu get my cert. Wait wait wait ... Waiting for that JULEEN LOW.

5++pm, then we leave. Thanks to Juleen lah~! HAhaha... Then that 2 TANs, kind soul... Accompanied us to buy gift for our teacher. FYI, my teacher just gave birth to a baby girl. Congrats!! x)

Okay. So, we were scatching our heads ... How to go Thomsom Medical Centre? Then, we went to Hougang Interchange's Passenger Service to ask how. Then agar agar know liao, jiu walked towards 132 bus stop. 132 come liao, Juleen and I run.

Board the 132, asked bus driver where to alight. He say so much, we dunno where... So I just say that when we've got to alight, can let us know.... He say OK. Jiu save all the troubles listening to him liao.. Hehe.

So talktalktalk in the bus with LOW. Then suddenly Bus Uncle talked. Then we thought talk to us, I answer. Actually he's not. WTH, malu sia. But we alighting at the next as what he said.

OK, alighted, thought 166 was infront of 132, Juleen and I gave chase. But Juleen said, "No lah, not 166." Then, I said, "Yessss.... Ayyyyyy... No leh. It's 198." So we narrowed our pace back to bus stop... Then I went to see again cause female's six sense u know... HAHA. Then I saw ONE-SIX-SIX!!!!!! So I told Juleen, then we ran back again. but to our dismay, he drove off. =.= So, that kind hearted bus driver from 132 open the bus door and asked us to hop on. He helped us to chase after 166. SUCH A NICE DRIVER! *PRAISING*

So, we managed to board on the 166. Juleen thought she saw it as 180. OMG!!!! I think our eyesight got problem sia. HAHA. Actually not exactly. Cause just before we suppose to alight, I spotted a sign from far, 'Thomson Medical Centre'. Due to my alertness, we manage to alight at the correct stop. Thank me JULEEN. HAHHAHAHAA!

Ate at Delifrance. Then visit our dearest piano teacher. Saw her baby too... So CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya! Forgot to say something during the 166 ride. Cause 166 drove past the Police Academy @ Thomson. Then I told Juleen about the Campcraft Competition'06 which held there. Then I did an action telling her where we were located... I kept repeating that action then Juleen said, "Ay Ay, dun do that action, put down ur hand." Then I was like... Ayyy! Ya hor! Retarded. Then we laughed... U wun understand, unless u are there... HAHA. Okay, lame shit. Dumb me. I'm the asshole now. :(

Alright, then we took 166 back to AMK. Stupid Retarded Assy Me, knowing that we miss our stop, I quickly press 'DingDong', then in end, it turn in to the interchange. I jitao lao diao lo.... No wonder that lady kept looking me la. Xia Sway.

OK la OK la... Stop gpgs government electricity liao... Bye bye~

*shall just wait for Monday*

NO!!!! Monday got camp... Tuesday break camp.

Okay since I wait so long, shall just continue to wait... =.=

Tmr bro's 21st birthday celebration~

lalalalalalaalalalal~

PHUA WEI TING