<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can you believe it?!
I actually finished reading a book lent by Juleen Low.
The book may be thin, but PHUA WEI TING finish reading a story book in ONE day.
Tsk tsk, impressive!
Not to you, but to me. :P

Okay.

Sundays & Mondays are my working days for February.
*there are exceptional weeks that have to work more days*
The past few working days, I was working with Zann.
She's a nice horse.
Very very nice. :)

Alright,
so while working, Zann was cleaning the glass in the shop and she spotted something eerie.
Should have picture it down.
There was hundreds of mosquitos/flies lining up in lines.
Euwwwwwwww.....
Then, there is this big housefly stucked there.
They were all dead.
MAN!
That's so disgusting!

When the clock strikes 9.50pm, we slowly packed up already..
My brother came to fetch me for 2 consecutive days.
"Thanks dude!"
So, I suggested to send Zann home since it was convenient.
"Zann! Paiseh, you would have reached home earlier if you did not take my ride home."
Hmm.

Brother, Mother and I had DimSum for supper.
"Oh no! I'm getting fatter!"
Gosh!
It's time to slim down!
"Lijing, lets' JIAYOU!"
HEHE.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last Friday, I had training in HIHS!
Weeeeeeeeeeee~
Saw fellow ENERGIZERS, felt so energize!
WooHoo~

I felt even more energetic when I saw my fellow MATAS for dinner that night!!!! :DD
We had all sorts of lame games/ stuffs!
"Macrina, Mark & Gangyi are one of us too."
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Oh yes!
Got to thank Macrina for the free bubble tea!
Hehehe.
x)

The following day, we went to Junliang's house as his mum invited us over for dinner.
I brought 6 oranges.
2 for myself,
2 for Lijing,
and 2 for Minghui.
We really enjoyed ourselves till we dropped.
FUN!
VERY.

Headed for supper after games of DaiDee, rounds of BlackJack.
"You guys owe me a treat, I brought LUCK to YOU ALL!"
HAHAHA!
Just for laughs.
xP

-------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, I had fun.
-PHOTOS-
:))

---------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, met up with my sisters, PPGs.
Supposed to enjoy myself for the whole day, but gotta work.
*UPSET*
Nevermind, can earn 'chiching'. 'chiching'.
HEHEHE.
-PHOTOS-
x))

--------------------------------------------------------

PHUA WEI TING