<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Sunday, March 20, 2005

NPCC
----------NPCC-----------

Dear HI NPCC Campcraft members ,

I am Weiting lorZ ... just wanna tell u all lahZ ... I wanna 靠我的实力 !!!
I mean during the Campcraft , no need because i am Weijun's sister so you all don't wanna vote me out . I
mean I don't want to be in the Campcraft team because i am Weijun's sister ! No lorZ ... i wanna be in the team if I can do it lahZ ... if i can't get to the 11 ones ... i don't mind . At least , I tried my best !

So people , please don't remain me in if i am really bad . And also please don't remain me in just because I am Weijun's sister ! Please And Thank You Very Much !

* [ Not that i don't want to be in the campcraft team , is that i want to 靠 MY 实力!]

PHUA WEI TING