I guess everyone loves holidays very much.HrmpZ...but maybe not for me.
Holidays are suppose to be a relax one. But , school are giving so much assignments. Is okay to have these assignments , the problem is we still have to return to school for supplementary etc. . I don't mind going back to school to have CCA , as it relaxes us . But we are doing those assignments at home and we still have to return to school to have more assignments . HaiX.. X( ... ... ...
I just can't stand it lorZ .
Why are school giving us so much assignments? Does it help us by giving so much assignments? Why are school giving us supplementary during holidays?
When we can't finish our assignments , what teacher does is "SCOLD! SCOLD! SCOLD!" HaiX ... ... ...
Why are teachers like that? But just hope all this assignments and supplmentry really helps.
Anyway , thankZ to all dear teachers!!!

