I've learnt A LOT throughout CIBTC with J'09.
I LOVE J'09.
I LOVE BRAVO.
I LOVE CHANSEY!
I really want to thank CHANSEY for cheering me up last night (after the campfire).
Well, I cried because I was demoralised by my performance as a Master Ceremonian.
I cried further more when I actually realised that though my fellow Chanseys are upset too, but they are positive.
So, I need to be strong.
Hence, I cried, because I am touched by what they had said to me and the group.
I REALLY WANT TO THANK
- Illya
- Jin Jia
- Steffie
- Joonliang
- Zhengyuan
- Jin Rong
- Kennard
- Walter
- Jeremy Shaun
- Jeremy Cheah
- Chuan Sin
- Benedict
- Deng Chuan
- Jia Kai
- CII Abdullah
- CII Michelle
They are my motivations~!!! :DD
OF COURSE, NOT FORGETTING MY ONE & ONLY BRAVO!!!! :D:D
They rwack my world!!!
- Michelle
- Chee Sheng
- Alvin
- Tse Ee
- Zhen Hui
- Qing Feng
- Yeh Xiang
- Viknesh
- Beng Liang
- Hazwani
- Hazlina
- Farah
- Shi Jia
- Steffie
- Benedict
- Jin Rong
- Daryl
- Jeremy Cheah
- Wee Kee
- CII Jie Bin
- CII Hui Ping
They rwack to the MAXXXX~!;)
POC is awaiting for me~~~:DD
Tomorrow going to school.
Tomorrow morning got piano lesson sia..
TIRED.
Peppermint Pearl Milk Tea is staring at me~
YIPEE!!! :P

