<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11551423?origin\x3dhttp://crunchie-pwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Retro

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

ACCUMULATIVE POSTS
Last post was 2 weeks ago.
Hmm!


Just some updates on Sec2 Camp


A bunch of funny, playful and pervert kids from 2SINCERITY'08!
Went through UPS and DOWNS with them DURING the camp.
I took some photographs of them during their station games which I'll upload soon.


Kayaking was FANTASTIC!
The PSLs get to kayak on the single kayak.
Malvina, ZuoYing, CheeSheng, Jude and I kayak on our own anyhow.
It was pretty FUN.
HEHE!
Although I was sort of afraid in the beginning, I overcome very quickly.
YEAH!
3 CHEERS for me! xp


Last day was the REALLY last day that the PSLs of 2 SINCERITY'08 had interacted with them (not counting that Wednesday I had visited them with CheeSheng).


"Thanks for the fun and laughter, sour and salty days with you guys, 2SIN'08!" :)



Chemistry Remedial


WOW!
Right after the camp on the Wednesday, we were asked to stay for the Remedial at 2pm.
Was really tiring, but we left with no choice as the next day was the test.
Terrible ...
I actually felt asleep as I was writing and ended up having DOTS on my foolscap.


YES!
Have to thank Bernice for sharing and lending me the things I didn't had on the Remedial day itself.
"THANK YOU!"



Chemistry Test


I barely did any revision on Chemistry other than my tuition on Sunday.
"HUO CHU QU!", is whatever I can think of ALWAYS.
Just wrote with all my might, all my knowledge, I had written onto the test paper.



Physics Test


My tuition teacher did the Physics revision with us.
So from there, whatever i knew, I applied into my test questions.



Clap for my IMPROVEMENT


I may be disgusting.
But I'm happy with my results produced.
Bleahz! =p
I have to thank my TEACHERS and *AHEM*,
my hardwork. =]



2 SUNDAYS


I used the last 2 Sundays to buy my NEW YEAR stuffs with JULEEN!


Well, I do not know if I've got everything and am ready for this Chinese New Year, but I know I don't feel the Lunar New Year's ambience.


My classroom is empty with little decoration.
I trusted that it was 'Simple and Nice'.
But now, 'Pimple and Mice' seem more like it.
Oops!
OK!
We are just helping not to use the classfund.
SAVE MONEY, taxes are HIGH now!!! :)


I'm going to ask my parents later if they had bought the decoration, if not, I'll get it tmr by myself CAUSE I feel a bit empty here too.
HAHA.
KK.


It's like an everyday.


I'M JUST NOT PREPARED, I GUESS.



Fortune of Mouth


On the first Sunday of my CNY shopping, I went to City Plaza for dinner.
After my dinner, I walked around with Julia and saw the Fortune of Mouth.
And so, out of curiousity, I stood infront of the Mouth and hesistated if I should try.
As I was kind of interested, I put in a dollar coin and thus, it reads my palm's line.
Got the slip and read it, it was OK.
Wanted to scan in, but I lost it.
OOPS. =\
Shall look for it some other time. =)



Campcraft Competition at Nau Chiau High


It was good in the beginning for girls, but at the end, it was rather messy due to a pair of SCISSORS.
I don't feel like elaborating the process.
JIAYOU, HOLY CAMPCRAFT TEAM! :)



Last Campcraft Training before the CNY


After our tuition, we rushed back to HIHS for training.
But we bought a few balls of twine first.
$9.70 in all, still owed. ;(


Both teams did well, so other schools, heh heh heh, careful ah!
HAHA!
JOKE JOKE!
JIAYOU! :)


I WANT MY MONEY!


HEHEHEHE.



4th February 2008, 2++pm


Yesterday, we were released at 1.30pm.
My clique was wanting to go to the toilet, but we were using markers drawing on the board.
Drawing and writing stupid things, and that's simply just, errr.... NINJAS?
HAHA.
(We named ourselves NINJAS today during ITC as our Group name because we can't think of anything better than that.)
HEHE!
After the "vandalism", we then went to the toilet.
Elaine and I rushed to the cubicles as we were kiasu.
HAHA, my 'xuxu' can't wait.
SORRY!
OOPS.
HEEZ.
Then, MuChen came too.
YEAH!
HAHA.
We were crazy over taking PHOTOS in there.
Whatever it may be that people think that we are copying,
I'm sorry,
WE ARE UNIQUELY US. ;P



Today? Wilbur's celebration.


Elaine suggested in celebrating with our cute WILBUR (not the pig in Charlotte's Web .. haha ...), who will be leaving for Dubai in a week time.
We went to Kovan Heartland Mall's Pizza Hut for lunch.
YUM YUM.
After our sumptuous PIZZAS,
we went to Kovan-Paya Lebar CC's basketball for a game.
They played, I didn't.
Just really hope that they did enjoy ESPECIALLY our Guest Of Honour, WILBUR! :))
We all had fun and again, pictures as follow.





"WILBUR! We will miss you. YOu MUST miss us too, yea? HIHS NPCC forever, yea? ALL THE BEST in the rest of your journey! I give you my best wishes! TAKE EXTRA GOOD CARE over there!"
*wink, smile*

PHUA WEI TING